Club of Clockwork Gentlemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club of Clockwork Gentlemen

+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
+36
angeluk
Miss Kins
KatarinaNavane
Athena
bizarre_chicken
NeoGenetic
unclefesta
Gentleman BC
Silastic Armor Fiend
Storm
Jemima Renfield
Knobi
Ben Hudson, Esq.
Ulysses Langdale
quantumcat
chicar
KinoOmega
T.Taylor The Third
Ten
Goggleyed
Kirix
Civilisedwookie
Luella Dobson
Prof. Urban Chronotis
V.A.P.
Jacob Cook
ProfOfflogic
neon_suntan
ZeitDeviant
SteamKit
Zwack
DrJMRenfield
HAC
Jakoby T. Simmeon
Jennywren
elShoggotho
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
T.Taylor The Third
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey
T.Taylor The Third

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Document
Name: Thomas W. TAylor III
Health:
Introductions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Introductions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Introductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2008, 5:45 pm

Well when i founed there was a new steamy forum i had to join of course
i came upon elshoggotho at brass goggle

Last edited by T.Taylor The Third on Wed 10 Sep 2008, 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad spelling)
Back to top Go down
KinoOmega
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey
KinoOmega

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 9:22 am

Good Day, elShoggotho, and others..

I am Kino. I presume elShogotho recalls me from my Schrodinger experiments involving bionic arms, cats, boxes and the likes. However, I am here to introduce myself, not tell a story.

So, hello everyone, once again, I am Kino. I am here partially due to BG being down yes, but also because, I must spread to learn more across the community I return to, especially after the start of school.

~Kino
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/smileagents
chicar
Crewthing
Crewthing

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008, 2:26 am

Hello, my name is Chicar, I'm 24 years old, asperger and i come here part by desir and necessity.

Desir, because is be a long time than i wanted to subscribe here, only stopped by the fact than i was still feelling the smell of the arsh the of argument who give birth to this forum. Fortunately, its not the anti-brass goggle forum i fear it would be.

Necesity, because i have a made a new RPG forum and i wanted to advertise to my nearest virtual friend and among their meeting place, this forum seem more active than spare goggle (in fact, its not totally amorph, but lets say than i don't have hot-topic here yet).
Back to top Go down
quantumcat
Crewthing
Crewthing

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 6:10 am

I'm quantumcat from BG.

I live near Nashville,Tennessee with quite a number of books and critters,too many unfinished projects and unpainted gaming miniatures and a curmudgeonly Yankee who spends even more time immersed in paint,putty and the aethernet than I do.

(He keeps me around because I make good coffee and better die rolls.)

We fell in love with steampunk around the time Space:1889 began and have become more devoted to the cause with every hour since.
Back to top Go down
Ulysses Langdale
Crewthing
Crewthing

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character Document
Name: Ulysses Langdale
Health:
Introductions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Introductions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 10:10 am

Hey folks,

I'm a 17-years old young man from Hessen, Germany. The victorian age and steamfantasy fascinated me a long time ago, and I hope, there will be a way to make LARP-cons in future here in germany.

so long, (I'm ready for questions tongue )

Ulysses Langdale
Back to top Go down
http://www.5vor12.de.hm
Ben Hudson, Esq.
Crewthing
Crewthing

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 10:12 pm

Good day, all. Finally got around to logging in. Thought I might as well register here to see what's going on Smile

Yours,
Ben
Back to top Go down
Knobi
Crewthing
Crewthing

Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 3:08 am

Hi everyone,
Im Andreas from Heidelberg, germany. I followed elShogoth here from larper.ning.com (one of the biggest german larp communities).
I want to organize some steampunk larps here in germany. I am supporting Calla von Feuerbach ( http://vomfeuerbach.myblog.de ) in an effort to start a steampunk scene in germany.
Back to top Go down
elShoggotho
Master Gearmancer
Master Gearmancer
elShoggotho

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character Document
Name: Prof. Justin Throckmorton, Esq.
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 5:34 am

Willkommen an Bord, Sir. Suchen Sie sich einen Platz, machen Sie es sich bequem, Absinth wird sofort serviert.
Back to top Go down
https://clockwork-gentlemen.forumieren.net
Jemima Renfield
Crewthing
Crewthing

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 10:29 am

Jemima M. Renfield here, engineer of the HMS Blackwind and younger sister of the infamous Dr. Jonas M. Renfield. I'm a bit new to the steampunk world, but like always, I follow Jonas anywhere, even to this lovely new site.

I hope to make myself at home here at Clockwork.

Peace
    -Jemima
Back to top Go down
Storm
Crewthing
Crewthing
Storm

Character Document
Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 11:31 am

Storm here. I'm a tinkerer, woodworker, leatherworker, costumer, calligrapher and illuminator, former dancer, singer, musician, writer, reader, cat-herder, navigator on the airship Freudian Sloop and all around lazy layabout. Doctor Renfield gave me the compass bearing that sent me here. It's all his fault.
Back to top Go down
elShoggotho
Master Gearmancer
Master Gearmancer
elShoggotho

Character Document
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 12:52 am

So, the Renfield conspiracy starts to work...

Welcome to both of you! Have a pitcher of absinthe, take a seat, cuddle the pet air kraken.
Back to top Go down
Jemima Renfield
Crewthing
Crewthing

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 1:49 am

Oh, why thank you. Don't mind if I do.

What a cute little air kraken.
Back to top Go down
DrJMRenfield
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey
DrJMRenfield

Number of posts : 18

Character Document
Name: Dr. Jonas Mortimer Renfield
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 8:40 am

I shall post another, Professor, and then another and another! Until everyone else comes to their senses.
..Ahem, perhaps that's a step too far. But I shall post one more soon to catch the others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jmrenfieldinc.com
Silastic Armor Fiend
Crewthing
Crewthing

Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Mar 2009, 10:37 pm

i think its time i introduce myself, so i am Silastic Armor Fiend, privateer and mercenary. if anyone needs some soldiering done, im your man Very Happy! im a costumer, leatherworker, and avid vinyl record enthusiast. i hope you fine gentlemen can welcome a scoundrel like me!
Back to top Go down
Gentleman BC
Crewthing
Crewthing

Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 5:16 pm

I'll try to do do it in both languags, but my english is still not as good as i want it to be... lets say im still learning Very Happy

In the World outside there they call me Lukas F. Pudor, in the web my name is Gentleman BC... I'm in the 12. Grade on an Gymnasium in germany. My first contact to the Steampunk Genre was the music of Abney Park... ohh... this isn't true the first contact where the novells of Jules Verne. The whole Genre cought my interest and while searching in the web for some interesting things I found this Comunity. My main interest is the Steampunk-Art but I am also interested in a lot of other aspects this Genre has... okay i would say thats all I have to say... if someone wants to know more ask me or visit my myspace under myspace.com/sinandfaith...

Okay dann nochmal das Wichtigste in Deutsch... ich bin Lukas F. Pudor 18 Jahre und Schüler an einem Gymnasium in Deutschland(NRW) ich bin ziemlich an Kunst interesirt und versuche mich auch mit verschiedenen Techniken an Kunst... wie oben schon gesagt wer mehr wissen will kann fragen oder meine Myspace Seite besuchen...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sinandfaith
unclefesta
Crewthing
Crewthing
unclefesta

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 2:26 pm

Hi all, Prof. Unclefesta here via sphereo-googelator. I'm a long-time inventor in electrical and metal constructions eg. steam engines, and I've been into Victoriana SF for about 30 years. Also LARPer, tinkerer, SF collector, and explorer. I DJ as unclefesta, techno-goth-ish, trance and happy hardcore. Great to meet so many other enlightened folk :-)
Back to top Go down
http://profunclefesta.wordpress.com/
elShoggotho
Master Gearmancer
Master Gearmancer
elShoggotho

Character Document
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2009, 6:52 am

Welcome to all newcomers! Quite reassuring that this forum runs so well without my daily attention. I promise that I'll look over here more often.
Back to top Go down
NeoGenetic
Crewthing
Crewthing

Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 2:13 pm

Hi all,
i'm the new Crewman on this airship, just arrived from Stuttgart, Germany, living in  the dark subculture for some years and very interested in...SCIENCE!!!
I hope to find here some interesting conversations, informations about this fascinating thing named Steampunk and other kinded spirits =)

(Oh mann, Schulenglisch ist etwas eingerostet...Verehrter Kapitän, bestünde die Möglichkeit eines Gläschens voller Absinth, um das angerostete Hirn wieder freizusprengen?)
Back to top Go down
bizarre_chicken
Crewthing
Crewthing
bizarre_chicken

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Character Document
Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 7:54 pm

Hello.
Just got here from BG, making sure I have one foot firmly in the door just in case BG goes to hell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/synthonym
Athena
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey
Athena

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Character Document
Name: Athena Hoven
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 3:28 am

*kicking the bizzare one through the door*

I've come over from BG...in case they decide to outlaw everything. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/riddlesandtea
KatarinaNavane
Crewthing
Crewthing

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 7:33 pm

Hey there, most of you probably know me from BG. I'm upset by their new rules, they're banning everything fun >_<
and bizarre_chicken suggested coming over here.
Back to top Go down
Miss Kins
Crewthing
Crewthing

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 11:05 pm

Hello, I too wandered over here from BG on the off-chance that things get much worse. Rather nice place you've got here!
Back to top Go down
angeluk
Crewthing
Crewthing

Registration date : 2009-06-14

Character Document
Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 8:44 pm

Havng flounced off BG, I'm over here as well
Back to top Go down
Harlequin
Crewthing
Crewthing
Harlequin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Character Document
Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 11:43 pm

hello all Smile
Back to top Go down
elShoggotho
Master Gearmancer
Master Gearmancer
elShoggotho

Character Document
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 12:06 am

Welcome, all of you! Feel free to open threads for your leisure and do what you can to make this forum more than a construction site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next