Club of Clockwork Gentlemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club of Clockwork Gentlemen

+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
elShoggotho
Master Gearmancer
Master Gearmancer
elShoggotho

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character Document
Name: Prof. Justin Throckmorton, Esq.
Health:
Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum Left_bar_bleue50/50Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum Empty
PostSubject: Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum   Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 11:39 am

If there's anything that's nagging you about the technical side of the forum, any feature you'd like to see, anything that might be done to improve the technical side of the forum, just drop us a line here. It will be considered and implemented if we like it too.

Wenn es etwas gibt, was euch an der technischen Seite des Forums stört, vielleicht eine Kleinigkeit, die euch fehlt, sämtliche technischen Verbesserungen, die euch einfallen, schreibt uns doch einfach eine Nachricht in diesem Forum. Wir werden darüber nachdenken und sie gegebenenfalls einbauen.
Back to top Go down
https://clockwork-gentlemen.forumieren.net
T.Taylor The Third
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey
T.Taylor The Third

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Document
Name: Thomas W. TAylor III
Health:
Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum Left_bar_bleue50/50Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum   Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2008, 10:58 pm

Ah yes! this is what I was searching for.
Here is my request:

Could a spell check be added to the wrighting options please?
if there already is one could it be pointed out to me, for i am woefully uneducated in such areas.

edit: oh dear, i just glanced through the FAQ and it seems that you may not have the power to change it, if that is the case than i am sorry i bothered you.

T. Taylor III
Clockwork Gentleman

Last edited by T.Taylor The Third on Wed 17 Sep 2008, 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new info)
Back to top Go down
elShoggotho
Master Gearmancer
Master Gearmancer
elShoggotho

Character Document
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum   Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2008, 12:38 am

No spellcheck available, I'm terribly sorry.
Back to top Go down
Goggleyed
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Character Document
Name: Mr. Thaddeus James
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum   Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2008, 1:53 am

Just a note but, Google Toolbar for Firefox has really good spell check.
Back to top Go down
Jennywren
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey
Jennywren

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Character Document
Name: Ms Viola Ambrose
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum   Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 8:12 pm

may be just my machine, but have noticed one or two things

1st I seem to have the icons for new posts but if I access one, they all revert to the no post option

2nd I seem to keep getting kicked, one min. I'm logged on the next im a guest
Back to top Go down
elShoggotho
Master Gearmancer
Master Gearmancer
elShoggotho

Character Document
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum   Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 11:50 pm

Seems to be just you right now. Temporary hiccups happen, especially with a huge free forum service.
Back to top Go down
Lucifargundam
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey
Lucifargundam

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Character Document
Name: Lucifargundam
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum   Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 10:52 pm

Can you make the gears move? Turn the "home,faq,search,etc" table one pic with coordinate-links?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lucifargundam.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum   Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Improvements upon the forum - Verbesserungen am Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club of Clockwork Gentlemen :: Internal Gearworks :: The Boiler Room-
Jump to: